Art Bra® Artists
Every year, Austin’s talented community of artists, designers, and jewelers submit their original works of wearable art to be showcased by a dynamic group of Art Bra® Austin Models – all of whom are breast cancer survivors and clients of the Breast Cancer Resource Centers of Texas (BCRC). The result is a triumphant show filled with light, color, movement, and most of all – attitude. Join us!
Thank you 2020 Artists
BCRC would like to thank all the artists who submitted bras for our 2020 show. We have selected several and we look forward to featuring them in our 2021 show!
The art community is critical to the success of Art Bra® Austin. To highlight its importance and showcase the talent and generosity of our artistic donors, we are proud to offer Art Bra® Artists the following promotional opportunities and benefits:
- Artist Profile on event website, featuring: artist bio/statement, contact information, links to artist’s portfolio and/or other artist-related site(s), and multiple artwork images
- Recognition and promotion through BCRC’s Facebook and Instagram
- Celebrated at Art Bra® Austin through dedicated event signage
- Professional, high-res art bra photos for artist’s portfolio. (Photos available upon request.)
- Opportunity to be highlighted on BCRC’s various online platforms.